Monday, February 16, 2009

Author Poking Her Nose In

Plans for the physical launching of No Sanctuary happens the last Saturday of the month, February 28th from 1 to 4. The place is the fellowship hall of the Springville Baptist Church on Bogart Drive in Springville. Bogart is off Highway 190 about one mile south of the town of Springville.

I've been having fun planning for it--including ordering crime scene tape. From the tape I've planned the color scheme of yellow and black.

We're having refreshments--including delicious cookies from Coffee Etc. and smoked salmon from Alaska sent to me from my friend in Wasilla.

There'll be some surprises, and of course, I'll have copies of No Sanctuary for you to peruse and purchase if you so desire.

Hope to see some of you there.

Marilyn
http://fictionforyou.com

No comments:

Post a Comment