Friday, February 27, 2009

Ryan Strickland

Marrying Barbara Bertalone was the best thing I ever did. Barbara wasn't really the kind of woman who attracted me, but while I was helping her out after her husband was killed in the line of duty, I realized she had so much to offer a man like me.

I'm the p.r. guy for Rocky Bluff P.D. A perfect job for me, I like being in the spotlight. I kept a scrapbook with clippings that mentioned my name or had my photo. Don't have to do that anymore because Barbara has taken over.

One more thing about Barbara, she's a wonderful cook. I have to go to the gym twice as much now that I'm eating all her wonderful meals.

She and Al had three boys. She's a wonderful mother. I had no idea I'd like being a father-figure, but it's actually fun going to all the kids' games whenever I can.

The one thing about my new life I'm not thrilled about is going to church every Sunday. Barbara is a devout Catholic and she would like me to go with her as much as possible. I have to admit, I figure out ways to get out of going.

Rocky Bluff is pretty quiet most of the time--but when we do have some excitement, everyone in town wants to know all about it--and that's where I come in. Love doing TV interviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment