Thursday, February 5, 2009

Pastor Paul Cookmeyer

I'm the pastor of the Rocky Bluff Community Church. I'm proud to say we have the largest congregation of any of the protestant churches in our small beach community.

My wife, Mallory, is beautiful, intelligent and has been a great partner to me as we built up our church from a small store-front chapel downtown to the great facility we have now.

I'm proud of the work we've done in Rocky Bluff. We have a large youth ministry with many of our young people coming to us from all over the city. We've have a food ministry and supply groceries to anyone in need.

Preaching is what I love to. My goal is to allow the Lord to speak through me so that as I bring the Word to my congregation that souls will be fed.

Though Mallory and I have no children, over the years we've had many children to minister to.

Despite the fact that my life may seem perfect, like anyone else's, problems crop up from time to time. Relationships don't remain the same, misunderstandings occur, friendships are shaken.

No matter what, I keep my faith in the Lord.

God bless you all,

Pastor Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment